Important: All submitted abstracts should have at least an author with the registration fee paid in order to have the abstracts evaluated by the scientific committee.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE TO: 16 July 2020
The Scientific Organizing Committee welcomes abstract submissions on the topics that are listed:
Session 1: Functional genetics and biodiversity of mycotoxigenic fungi
Session 2: Occurrence, exposure and risk assessment
Session 3: Challenges in mycotoxin analysis
Session 4: Toxicology and pathogenicity of mycotoxins
Session 5: Mechanism of mycotoxin production and control of mycotoxins in food and feed chains
Session 6: Young researcher session
The author can submit 2 abstracts for each registration. Please specify your preferred category of presentation on the on-line submission form.
A) Oral presentation
B) Poster presentation
C) Either (poster or oral)
Abstracts should be written according to the instructions and will be reviewed for acceptance based on their scientific merit. Authors will be informed approximately 2 weeks after the submission deadline whether their abstracts has been accepted for oral or poster presentation.
Inclusion of abstracts in the scientific program is dependent on the payment of registration fees by the presenting author.
Abstract submission guidelines
1. Abstracts must be submitted using the online submission link. Do not fax, mail or email your abstracts as they will not be considered.
2. All abstracts must be submitted in English.
3. The names and affiliations of all authors should be included in the abstract, i.e. department, institution, city, country. (See in the abstract template)
4. Abstracts should be no longer than 250 words, not including the title, author names and affiliations.
5. Keywords must be not more than 5 words.
Please, for the abstract submission follow the format of the following template and indicate session areas